Modern Slavery Policy - 01/07/2022
Modern Slavery Policy
Digostics has a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery, both within our organization and our supply chain partners. Our policy is to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner and to comply with all applicable legislation. We take our obligation to promote ethical working practices seriously, and we do not work with any organization that is not compliant with this provision.
Digostics is aware of our responsibility to act ethically and transparently when it comes to our stakeholders, including employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and the communities within which we operate. We have a Code of Conduct for our employees and suppliers, as well as guidelines and standards in place to ensure that we act ethically.
Digostics only works with suppliers who adhere to our policies and standards, and – in addition to educating our suppliers – we will conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance.
Digostics has included this provision in our Supplier Code of Conduct, which all our suppliers must sign and adhere to. This includes policies and provisions for:
- Labour and Human Rights
- Freely Chosen Employment
- Child Labour - refers to any person employed under the age of 16 or under the age for completing compulsory education, or under the minimum age for employment in the country, whichever is greatest.
- Working Hours
- Wages and Benefits
- Humane Treatment
- Freedom of Association
- Health and Safety
- Occupational Safety
- Environmental Responsibility and Commitments
- Management System - to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Conflict Metals and Materials
- Signed Supplier Agreement - confirmation of the understanding and agreement to undertake the obligation of the Code of Conduct.
We require suppliers to conduct business in a manner that is consistent with our policies and to sign our Supplier Code of Conduct.
This Supplier Code of Conduct demonstrates our commitment to s54 Modern Slavery Act 2015 and to promote transparency.